Oil Burner Service & Heating System Services ——–
- Call for 24/7/365 Oil Burner Service 978-454-7887
- Prompt Response Time(within 1 hour)
- Convenient Budget Plans
- Complete Oil Heating System Installations & Service
- Competitive Prices
- Emergency Fuel Delivery or Service Call 978-454-7887
- Automatic Oil Delivery Service
- Owned and Operated by the Cox Family
OIL BURNER SERVICE PLAN
- Perform periodic tune up, which includes inspection and cleaning of the heating unit.
- Test the flame safety control and any other equipment protection devices.
- Change oil filter(s)
- Change burner nozzle.
- Clean and adjust the oil burner.
- Perform a preventive maintenance check of any accessory equipment essential to the heating unit, ie, circulator, relief-valves, low water cut off, and oil motors.
Our technicians will perform a series of combustion tests, including stack temperature, draft and smoke readings, and a CO2 analysis (Carbon Dioxide test). The unit will be adjusted to comply with clean air standards and to maximum fuel saving efficiency possible for the type and age of the equipment. A report will be sent to you if results are not satisfactory.
The cost of this tune up does not include parts. Cox fuels will give you free service for your oil buners and related controls for no additional labor charge during our regular service hours Service is available beyond these hours but at an additional charge.
This policy covers all labor for work performed on the parts listed below during our regular business hours.
This policy also covers labor charges 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for EMERGENCY SERVICE calls which include nights, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
At no additional cost, we will repair or replace most of the operating parts of the oil burner or controls which become defective through normal operation.
Please refer to list of covered parts below.
Oil Burner Service ———-
Oil Burner Parts
| Air Filter
Delayed Oil Valve
Guage Glass and Washers
| Ignition Leads
Oil Burner Fan
P.O.P Safety Valve
Fan and Limit
Oil Storage Tank
Service to the oil tank is limited to one tank no larger than 330 gallons capacity.
Domestic Hot Water Heater
Premium Grade Wood Pellets ———-
- High Heat
- Low Ash
- Sold by the Ton or by the bag.
- Manufactured by New England Wood Pellet
Call 978-454-7887 today and stock up with our low prices.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY ——-
IF OIL BURNER FAILS CHECK THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CALLING FOR SERVICE:
1. Be sure thermostat is set above room temperature.
2. Be sure emergency switch is “ON”.
3. Check fuses or circuit breakers.
4. Be sure there is water in the boiler (if system is steam or hot water).
5. Push .. reset button: on relay – (ONCE ONLY!!)
6. If burner fails to ignite, shut off EMERGENCY switch and call for service.
FEATURING EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURED BY;
HYDRO AIR UNITS: