Services We Provide
- Automatic Delivery Plans
- Prompt (within 1 hour) response time
- 24-hour, 365 days a year burner service
- Owners Carolyn and Theresa Cox always available to speak with you
- Complete heating system installations and service
- Convenient budget plans
Premium Grade Wood Pellets
- High Heat
- Low Ash
- Sold by the Ton or by the bag.
- Manufactured by New England Wood Pellet
Call us today and stock up with our low prices.
OIL BURNER SERVICE CONTRACT
- Perform periodic tune up, which includes inspection and cleaning of the heating unit.
- Test the flame safety control and any other equipment protection devices.
- Change oil filter(s)
- Change burner nozzle.
- Clean and adjust the oil burner.
- Perform a preventive maintenance check of any accessory equipment essential to the heating unit, ie, circulator, relief-valves, low water cut off, and oil motors.
Our technicians will perform a series of combustion tests, including stack temperature, draft and smoke readings, and a CO2 analysis (Carbon Dioxide test). The unit will be adjusted to
comply with clean air standards and to maximum fuel saving efficiency possible for the type and age of the equipment. A report will be sent to you if results are not satisfactory.
The cost of this tune up does not include parts. Cox fuels will give you free service for your oil buners and related controls for no additional labor charge during our regular service hours Service is available beyond these hours but at an additional charge.
This policy covers all labor for work performed on the parts listed below during our regular business hours.
This policy also covers labor charges 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for EMERGENCY SERVICE calls which include nights, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
At no additional cost, we will repair or replace most of the operating parts of the oil burner or controls which become defective through normal operation.
A list of covered parts are:
OIL BURNER SERVICE CONTRACT Covered Parts
Oil Burner Parts
Delayed Oil Valve
Guage Glass and Washers
Oil Burner Fan
P.O.P Safety Valve
Fan and Limit
Oil Storage Tank
Service to the oil tank is limited to one tank no larger than 330 gallons capacity. If replacement is necessary we will allow one $100.00 credit towards replacement.
Domestic Hot Water Heater
If the residence contains a separate oil fired hot water heater, a seperate service plan is available upon request.